• You’ve learned powerful SEO strategies that will push your site to the top of the search engines;
• You’ve built a mobile site and learned some mobile marketing strategies;
• And you’ve learned how to outsource and manage a virtual team.
I trust that these lessons have been valuable to you. The internet landscape changes so quickly so continue to research and keep updated on the new information so that you stay competitive. Keep learning and growing in all that you do.
You’ve done it and you should be pleased with yourself. Look at all the great practical things you’ve learned.
• You've learned how to strategically and comprehensively plan a website, and build a beautiful site;
• You’ve learned how to market your site using Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and a lot of other ways;
I wish you all the best in your future. Good bye for now!