by Alisha MacGregor
This course will be conducted with a high degree of accountability. We are not out to be opportunists and we will conscientiously avoid anything that seems like a get-rich-quick scheme or that promotes any product or service that would bring dishonor to your family or your school. This is a practical Internet business-building course.
That being said, you’re going to love it! I wish you all the best and I’ll see you inside the course.
Hi, I’m Alisha MacGregor. I’ve had Patrick Bell as a teacher before and I feel like I’ve learned a lot and I think you’ll agree with me that he has a lot of wisdom and experience to share when it comes to building a successful Internet business.
Some people say that the best way to learn how to swim is to just jump in the water.
In this course we take the brave plunge from theory to practice. That means you’re not only going to learn about Internet Marketing, you’re actually going to put your new-found knowledge into immediate practice. You’re going to:
• Learn how to strategically and comprehensively plan a website, then build and publish your site.
• You’ll learn Facebook influence strategies, how to build a Facebook site, and how to advertise on Facebook for best results.
• You’ll learn how to market using Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
• You’ll learn powerful strategies for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to implement in your internet marketing campaign.
• You’ll learn how to generate traffic to your website.
• And you’ll learn how to outsource and manage a virtual team.
Think about it this way: What good will it do you to learn about Internet marketing if you can’t test and validate any of the concepts you learn? How does it benefit you to learn that you need to set up a website, unless we give you the skills and lead you by the hand to actually do it?
This course is “project-based”, not exam based. You must come ready to be involved and your success in the course will depend on your involvement. Bring you’re A-game!