1. Find and study at least six Facebook pages. Make notes of what you like about them and what you don't like. You should have at least 5 items in each list.
2. Look at all the items you like. Ask yourself: "Would these features and strategies work with my target reader? Do they align with his/her psychological profile?"
3. Analyze your current Facebook profile photo. If applicable, is it the same as your other social network profile photos? Does it communicate who you are and what you're about? Is it professional? Is it too formal? Are you making eye contact? Does it support your image or contradict it?
4. If you need to change your photo, do so.
5. Review your Privacy and Account settings and make changes if necessary. Make sure you have a strong, long password.
6. Select three Facebook apps and learn about them. Install the one you think will help your target reader the most.
7. Remember your calls to action in each post!
8. Monitor and acknowledge any comments.
9. When you are finished these steps, download the assignment Word document and give details of what you have done for each of the steps above. Use a numbered list so your teacher can track your work against the numbers above. For example, in number 1, you will include a link to the pages you visited, then post your list, with the summary comments.