The Ultimate Facebook Influence Template
This is the ultimate strategy to influence a market or niche on Facebook. If you follow this, you will become extremely influential in any area you wish to be. Once you have joined Facebook, and you have a website, do the following:
1. Ensure that your website has a clearly stated USP or distinctive advantage so that you give people a compelling reason to add you as a friend or invite you to their group.
2. Join Groups. Remember the 80/20 rule. You will find 80% of your target audience in just 20% of the groups. If you focus your attention in that specific 20%, you will make best use of your precious time.
3. Next Step—Don’t sell anything … at first.
a. Spend time contributing to the needs of your group members.
b. See what other members are offering and the responses they get. Find out what evokes a positive response. Find out what is ignored. Keep asking yourself the question: “What value can I add?”
c. Find ways to help people. Be the one they come to when they have a question.
d. Establish yourself as the authority.
4. When people trust you and like you, then you can begin to sell (gently).
5. Give links back to your site or to the page you want to promote.
Now you are ready for the next steps:
7. Add Friends
8. Do not invite friends at random. Here’s what you do:
a. Identify the people in the groups that you are a member of who are the thought leaders.
b. Search their profiles and verify that you want to get to know them better.
c. Add them as your friends—but not too many at one time or you might be considered an account abuser by Facebook and you could get banned, either permanently or temporarily.
d. Send them an introductory message that is personalized.
e. Tell them what you can offer them that will make their lives better.
f. Invite them to your website and ask them to opt-in to take advantage of whatever you have to offer.
g. Build rapport with them over time. Deliver quality material.
h. Invite them to refer their friends to your opt-in page.
Section 7: Facebook
Ultimate Influence Template
6. When new members join the group,
a. Send them a personal message of welcome,
b. Provide them with general information about the best aspects of the group,
c. Give them some brief information about yourself and what you personally have to offer,
d. Encourage them to contact you.
If you follow these steps, you become, over time, the key figure in that group that people know and love.
9. Find the area of need and create your own group.
a. Make sure you add a link to your website or your opt-in page.
b. Invite your friends to join.
c. Invite the group members of all the other groups to join.
d. Give continual value and encourage conversation.
e. Encourage others to sign up and refer friends to grow the popularity of your site.
If you do this over time, you will become the influential person on Facebook in whatever area or niche that you are trying to influence.