Ensure that you have finished the following:
1. Sign up for Google+. Have your profile photo, Tagline, contact information and keywords ready.
2. Import contacts from your other address books to quickly populate your Google+ network.
3. Put some thought into Circle categories you could create that would be helpful. Make a list for each!
4. Create or populate your Circles, dragging and dropping your contacts into each preferred Circle.
5. Create at least two custom Circles, with your unique Category designation (name).
6. Create a Google+ Badge and install it on your website.
Section 7: Google+
7. Study the Google+ Webmaster section.
8. Join the Google+ Platform Preview group.
9. Create a Google+ Business Page.
10. Share it with your Circles -- and your subscribers, clients, etc.
When you are finished, notify your teacher. Be prepared to show your teacher your Google+ pages and circle categories, along with your website with the updated changes.