1. If you haven't already joined LinkedIn, do so. Create a Summary (a short, 1-3 paragraph statement) of what you're all about. Don't focus on your accomplishments so much as show how these accomplishments can benefit potential clients or employers.
Remember to keep it punchy: Cut down the adjectives and adverbs. Keep sentences short. Ask yourself the question: "Why should this summary interest someone who wants to network with me?"
When you've finished, copy-paste the text into your LinkedIn Profile's "Summary" text area box.
Section 7: LinkedIn
Step 4: Assignment
2. If you already have a LinkedIn profile, make sure:
• Your profile is at least 75% complete
• You've added at least 50 connections.
3. If you need to add more connections and groups, search:
• Skills (under "More")
4. If you’re just getting started in LinkedIn, think of relevant personal connections you can search for in LinkedIn and add them. Send out at least 10 invitations.
When you are finished, be prepared to share your LinkedIn page with your teacher and discuss your LinkedIn page.