Videos can also help boost...
• Your product launch
• Your product, service or website value
• Building a community for your product users or niche members
Whatever you choose to demonstrate by video, however, keep in mind that your demonstration should provide some sort of valuable shortcut, increasing viewer's appreciation and perception of your product or services. Your viewer should be left convinced that he's just seen pure gold, and he needs your product or services right away!
The following five steps will help you create videos that boost your marketing to new levels:
Section 7: YouTube
Video Marketing with YouTube
YouTube ranks only behind Google as the most accessed search engine in the world. And it's definitely still the most popular video platform by miles. According to YouTube Statistics (May, 2013, at http://www.youtube.com/yt/press/statistics.html).
More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
YouTube is localized in 53 countries and across 61 languages
In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth
You can click on the link above to stay updated with the latest YouTube statistics.
Note also from the same link that
25% of global YouTube views come from mobile devices
People watch one billion views a day on YouTube mobile
YouTube is available on hundreds of millions of devices
Traffic from mobile devices tripled in 2011
Mobile is on the rise!
Having a YouTube video can push you automatically to the top of Google search results...
• Demonstrate a product you are promoting as an affiliate - live
• Services your business offers (more convincing when you "tell" your prospect about them "in person")
• The sort of things your product can correct (E.G. Website design scenario demos)
• How others have used your products (case studies)
Videos can provide added value to your subscribers, helping you demonstrate:
• How to use your product
• Changes to your product (e.g. what's different in the latest release or version)
• Real-time, live "insider peeks" into your stats and sites
• A particularly tricky aspect of your product. (Works especially well if you've had more than one actual user requests about that particular aspect)