1. Sign up for YouTube.
2. Read the YouTube Community Guidelines at http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines.
3. In no more than three sentences, state your goal or objective for your video.
4. Do a search using your main keywords and list the Top 10 searches that YouTube provides. List them.
5. Search the user engagement graphs of the top 10 videos that appear when you search using your chosen keyword phrase. What specific items of “intel” about your competition can you glean from these other videos? (i.e. What do the spikes say?)
Section 7: YouTube
6. Create a video and upload it to YouTube.
7. Share your video on Google+ or at least one other form of social media.
8. Share your video link with your teacher. Be prepared to discuss your strategic and intelligent use of the following:
e) How your video supports your strategic objective